Foster the success of IAPW in your region
- Hosts an IAPW event of their own
- Promotes IAPW to their dojo, other dojos in their country, within their association, and to other aikido associations in their country
- Reaches out to and communicate with previous IAPW participant dojos and encourage them to continue their participation
- Recruits new IAPW participants, and assist them in the process of registering and accessing free resources on the website
- Helps cultivate a sense of community among IAPW participants in their country
- Maintains a mailing list of all IAPW participants in their country
- Assists with translation of IAPW materials
- Collects and forward to the IAPW committee participation data for their country after each IAPW (e.g. number of participating dojos, number of participants per dojo)
- Collects and share with the IAPW committee pictures, videos, and testimonials from IAPW participants
- Keeps personal contact with the committee member sponsoring him/her
Interested in being an IAPW National Coordinator?
National Coordinators will be listed on this website along with a link to their home dojo. Aikido in Fredericksburg will annually support IAPW National Coordinators, including hosting conference calls, and providing access to promotional and curricular materials.